In this article information about Karwa Chauth wishes 2020: Karwa Chauth SMS, Karwa Chauth Status. The festival of ‘Karwa Chauth’ is a popular festival of Hindus. The word “Karva Chauth” is made up of two words, ‘Karwa’ i.e. ‘earthenware’ and ‘Chauth’ i.e. ‘Chaturthi’. Earthenware, ieKarve, is considered to be the most important thing at this festival, it is celebrated on the Chaturthi of Krishna Paksha of Kartik month according to the Hindu calendar, this day is also called ‘Ganesh Chaturthi’.
The fast of Karwa Chauth is kept by women for good luck, happiness, and children, it is celebrated all over India with joy and gaiety. On this day, women take a fast for the longevity of their husbands and take water only after seeing the moon. This means that all married women wait for this festival throughout the year and fulfill all its methods with great worship. The festival of Karwa Chauth symbolizes the strong relationship, love, and trust of husband and wife. Indian women across the country and abroad keep “Karwa Chauth” fast for their husband’s long life.
Karwa Chauth wishes 2020
This year, the auspicious time of worship on Karwa Chauth fast will be from 5:29 pm to 6:48 pm. On this day, the moonrise will be at 8:16 pm. According to Panchang, Chaturthi Tithi will begin on November 4 at 03:24. The Chaturthi date will be until November 5 at 5:14 pm.
For the celebration of Karwa Chauth 2020, unique Kawva Chauth wishes 2020 Please Check below:
- May this moonlight fill your life with lots of happiness and joy. Happy Karwa Chauth!!
- May this festival bring peace and harmony. Happy Karwa Chauth!! May this festival fill your life with loads of happiness and love.
- On this day, hope all the positive wishes be granted. Happy Karwa Chauth!!
- Together forever and never apart. Happy Karwa Chauth!!
- Hey, sending you my warm wishes on Karwa Chauth for a long happy Married Life. Happy Karwa Chauth!!
- Joining my hands and praying that may full moon fill your heart with happiness. Happy Karwa Chauth!!
- May you be blessed with peace, long life, and prosperity. Happy Karwa Chauth!!
- Praying that may all the almighty bless you with a joyful and happy married life.
- Happy Karwa Chauth!
10) Dear husband, may you bless with a long life. Happy Karwa Chauth!
11) On this day, wish you and your loved ones a happy karva Chauth. Happy Karwa Chauth!
12) Hey dear husband! You are the moon of my life. Happy Karwa Chauth!
13) I want to wish to the Women who literally gave me everything! Happy karva Chauth dear wife.
14) Karwa Chauth strength bond of love. Happy Karwa Chauth!
15) Sending you heartfelt wishes on this Karwa Chauth.
16) On this beautiful festival, may you bless with wealth, prosperity, and happiness…!! Happy Karwa Chauth!